Thursday, March 3, 2011

::I wish of....::

Sorry guys I haven't updating my LITTLE pet quite a while. I've been so busy with stuffs and 'kenduri'...I'm soooo sorry (dh balqis, mcmla org nk sgt baca blog kau, dhla bosan, tah pape plak tu...T____T)..

Last week was the most HECTIC week in 2011 so far. My aunt's engagement fiest, I am her best woman. Then, pham2 je la kan. Looking at her AWESOME-A-LOT pnye hantaran, tbe2 terpikir, what will I wish for my BIG day (senyum2 gatal menulis post nie...)

Dear Hubby-to-be,

I won't burdened u with pricey jewelleries nor sky rocketing dowry. I will never ask for full-diamante-white-gold ring like this

or
*but, if you insist on giving, I won't hesitate ^_^*

But, among the MUST have stuffs are:

1) Iphone 4/ 4g

or da LEAST

HTC HD

2) Nikon DSLR D5000

3) Apple Ipad
*da WHITE one please*

ok, enough la tuh...Ala dearie hubby, I mnta 3 je must have..Okla tu kan?. You x rase burden kan?kan? (sila angguk, if x............grrrrrrrrrr~). As rewards for giving me all this, I PROMISE,I'll cook special dishes sealed with hugs n kisses EVERY SINGLE DAY just for you..(bribing la siket, kalu x, mimpi la nk dpt sume tu).

But, all this is not COMPULSARY. I'm just asking, trying out some luck.....Who knows I might hit a JACKPOT rite????...hahahahahaha~

Happy reading peeps, lotsa lovey dovey~

No comments:

Post a Comment