Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Do you even notice??

When we first met,
I really hate you cause your presence is a bit irritating

On our 2nd year,
Whenever I felt distressed, I'll went to your class and only by looking YOU were smiling, I felt calm immediately..

On our 3rd year,
I had to oppose you in our debate team and I felt sucks cause I hate opposing you cause you always had my support..

On our final year,
We even get choosen to represent the school and it was something like MIRACLE ever happened that I never ever imagined..

On our very final day,
I even sent YOU a gift which I dunno whether you still keep it or not..
I even asked YOU to wear it whenever necessary cause I thought by doing so,
I'm letting you go, but I'm not....

Then,
YOU left me for good
I never felt sad cause it is for your future
Which again I thought will have me inside
Eversince then, we only met few times


The best after school meeting was,
When I had the opportunity to celebrate YOUR big day together
I was just too nervous that I ran away
Believe me,
If I will be given another chance, I'll seize it

Now,
It is quite some time we haven't meet each other
I've been YOUR silent follower, updating your life from the tiniest matter
Searching for hints if YOU ever mention about me, but NEVER

Do YOU even notice,
I wait for YOU every single day
I'm counting years for you to come back
And now, I'm counting days to lose YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment