Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why can't u?

Why can't I...

Yes, I can't...

You can't what?

Just don't talk about marriage with me cuz the only answer I can give u best is,  

'Will I?'

And you people will start,
 
'Why can't u?'

And I only have few answers:

1. I have a husband-less mother to take care of
2. I have father-less siblings to worry everyday
3. I am the eldest

Enough after all right?

How can I just get married and build a brand new family if I have to worry of them every single day?
How can I pay attention to only my husband?
How can I be away and not be able to be by their sides when needed?
How can I have the heart to move away from our palace?

[ Plus, 'the' person who had lived in my heart for ages is fading and sooner will be GONE ]

So, I just cannot find even A reason why should I get married *selain drpd ikut sunnah nabi and having own kids*
My lil sis even gives me an AWESOME SCRUMTOUS offer in order to put in some pressure, she said:

"Kak, kalu akak nak tunang, adik sponsor 2 ribu"

 xx naseb mata tak jadik camni xx

Sounds sooo irresisitible, but lil sis, just save that 2 ribu for yourself, I'm looking forward for your big day. I won't be needed for now. And I don't know when that 'need' time will show themselves.

~Just stay having faith on me~

2 comments:

  1. If he is the right person to be with, he will not build a new family with you, he'd extend your family. If he is the right person to be with, he'd be fine with you paying attention to your family. As a matter of fact, he'd pay attention to your family with you. If he is the right person to be with, he'd be by your family's side when they need it. If he is the right person to be with, you'll have another home, a place to be with, a place to be happy at, without ignoring your true home.

    And if he hasn't come yet, he will. Someday. Just believe in the power of believing.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bebe!!!....thanx you...may I'll keep having faith in HIS will

    ReplyDelete