Saturday, March 19, 2011

Deseo de veces la expedición más....

~mood: berbahasa asing~

Di kala petang yg hening, sejuk selepas hujan yang lebat, mood nk cakap bahasa international ni meluap-luap pulak (mcmla ko terer sgt ckp negare lain...ala, google translate kan ade) ^__^'

From this entry title, at this moment, I dream of a perfect place to build a family house with cozy and simple furniture, minimum interior design yet PERFECT!!!. Just like what KOREAN'S did. I don't need a big luxurious house as for me, the PERFECT family makes home looks like a palace.

xx this is soooooo me xx

xx You guys got da picca ryte?? xx

The simplest will do as long as it is NEAT and ARRANGED. Man, I'm gonna works triple each day so I can have this house sooner. But first, I'll present this house to my omma first as a thankful gift for raising me up to now. Ameen~

No comments:

Post a Comment