Wednesday, March 16, 2011

She left...

Ok, this morning starts with a very bad news. My so-called step great-grandmother passed away after had been suffered for the past few weeks. I think, HE knows what's the best for her and me either cannot stand watching her dying every passing days. I can still felt her warm hands, wrinkled skins and also her accent while speaking. She always asked me "ekau ni anak sapo??. Den dh x nampak dh, mato dh kabur". Her cooking was really pretty awesome esp the nogori heritage dishes, MASAK LOMAK CILI API. Later, I can't have a sip at all since u left. Dear onyang, may u'll be place among mukminat. Last raya would be the last gathering for us and we'll embraced that lifetime. We'll miss you a lot.

xx the first lady on the right sitting on the chair with purple scarf xx

AL-FATIHAH....

No comments:

Post a Comment