Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GOODBYE.....

YOU
I've keep this for 9 years
Still I didn't get any hint/s
Still you didn't realize
Should I do more
or
Did it came out less

YOU
Even if it s not you
I will move on even without you
Even it will tear my heart really into pieces
But still I have to
Before I'm drench into my own tears

YOU
If it is enough, tell me
Your silence really kills me
Your absence really hurts me
But
I can tell, your presence really made my day
Seeing just only you, can make me smile the whole month

YOU
If you never looked at me even once, speaks
If you never had a crushed on me, tells
If you never waits for me, hints

Because
I dunno till when I can hold on
Waiting for someone who never looked back at me

You must know
Knowing someone like you is da best moment in my life
Loving someone cold-hearted like you, really enthusiast me
Letting you go officially from this veins is even painful from being stabs
From now on, I'll never wait anymore
Cause I believes
There's a person who knows the value of my heart

2 comments:

  1. wah sedih.
    be tuff my dear. Allah knows best.
    inshaAllah theres sumone 4u who will mop away ur 9-yrs sadness and make u smile 4 the rest of ur life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx midee.....
    all da best for me ryte???...ameen mideee~

    ReplyDelete