Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introducing....Made in Malaysia, Mrs. Z.........

(Ma mere @ My mom @ Mak saya )
 Sumeorang pon ade mak kan?. Saya dengan bangganye mengumumkan bahwasanya, Alhamdulillah, till now I still have a mother to share everything, to wipe the tears, to argue on something, to decide on almost everything and to indulge every moments together. 
 xx she is 45 this year n she s GORGEOUS isn't she? xx

She has the MOST comfortable shoulder ever, also her smiles really makes my day indeed. But, she had cried over her past life when somebody she trusted betrayed her. But still, she said, 'It s oke kids, I still have u, my WHOLE WORLD'. Doesn't that feels great??. When the whole world are turning their backs, she can still smile n SURVIVE...And after few years, she even started to start anew and rejoice her life WITH US..!!


Few words if she ever read this :
 
"Mom, akak might be very bad in expressing my love towards u cause what akak have for you right now is an ENDLESS love. Akak wants u to know that, whatever MOOD I am at any moment, you'll always be my first and ever. And if it is to be destined I am single forever, akak will be glad either cause akak may dedicate my whole life for you and pay for everything you had given me. Akak cannot promise you with gems and diamonds, branded shoes and bags, but akak can promise you that akak will put my best effort to GIVE you the best life ahead. Akak will never make you feel bad at anytime and will take all the responsibilities that akak suppose to have. Akak will be totally a LOSER without mom"

Owh, tbe rase nak nanges kan?. I never felt bad when people talking bad about me n sibs raised by our only single mother as we felt that having her is more than enough. We might not lead a paris-hilton like life, but what we have is the MOST PRECIOUS AND EXPENSIVE DIAMONDS in this whole world, OUR MOM...

xx she IS da best camera model xx

xx she even smiles after a TIRING day xx

If I am about to share everything about my WONDERFUL mom, it may take a lifetime to finish everything.....Finally.......................
 
 

SARANGEA OMMA........


Happy reading.....Lotsa lovey dovey peeps....XOXO~

3 comments:

  1. belle~

    cube bace ni..sedey cite psl mak T___T

    http://www.izoblog.com/kisah-benar-kasih-seorang-ibu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lumut: mom ckp, hye2....

    yani: noted!!!...otw...

    ReplyDelete