Friday, April 1, 2011

I am starting anew...

It is official at last....I'm turning 2* today and I was sooo glad to be given another chance to still breathing the air gifted by Lord..Let see what is happening on my early birthday....

1. I'm missing my girls (esp kakak n nisakun)

2. Receiving  LOTS of early birthday wishes (thanks n hugss a tonne)

3. I am glad that I am single on my birthday (don't hve to expect anything special will be planned)

4. Suddenly run outta credit to reply all the wishes (dammit!!!!)

5. I fall in LOVE with big bikers...(they r just sooo hot....believe me okeyh??)

~dats all for my early birthday celebration, stay updated dalinksss~

4 comments:

  1. belle darling,
    happy birthday.
    May Allah grants you every wish that you make and blesses you in every thing that you do.

    Hugs way "far" from India,
    Nawa.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam.
    alamak.asal ingat birthday aunty belle arini.
    sorry dear, happy belated birthday :)
    moga bjaya dunia akhirat belle.
    be strong ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nawa: belle ngh depa tgn ni nk nawa hugsss dr indeya...thanks dalink

    midee: aunty belle??...oh, indhnya pggilan, vogue gitu!!!...thank you sweetie pie~

    aisyah: thanks a lots~

    ReplyDelete